|Last updated: 7/2/2002; 7:47:41 AM|
Marketing 101. Consulting 101. PHP Consulting. Random geeky stuff. I Blog Therefore I Am.10 Signs You Might Be an Alpha Geek
Alpha Geek. First Among Geeks. Man With a Pocket Protector. Use these tests to see if you qualify as an Alpha Geek:
- There's a copy of Practical SQL in the bathroom so you can read about outer joins versus inner joins in your "off time".
- An advantage of WiFi to you on your laptop, is that www.slashdot.com, has replaced the book in #1.
- When flipping through your box of pornographic materials you discover copies of Linux Journal – and, worse – SysAdmin magazine.
- You never, ever have to dress up when clients are around.
- You have a Linux laptop. Or Linux on a PDA.
- You've authored books or articles for O'Reilly.
- You know what RMS means in all contexts – and not just that it happens to be on every gas pump in America.
|Copyright 2002 © The FuzzyStuff|
Posted In: #humor