So I was just stumbling through setting up a new project and getting it deployed when I hit this little gem:

	❯ git push -u origin main
	error: src refspec main does not match any
	error: failed to push some refs to ''

I did the obligatory "scratch my chin and play with my beard" that you do when you are confused (and it is late and you are tired). And then I realized – "Oh crap, it is NEW; I bet I never added yet." And lo and behold – a simple add / commit and push worked! Crappy ass error message though. Sigh.

Note: Deployment first development is my new best practice – make things deploy initially when they are still simple. This is particularly easy when you use a deployment engine like HatchBox