One of the first things you do as a developer when tackling a new platform is suss out tools. Here's what I've found so far for Elixir:
- Autocomplete for Elixir I'm still sticking to my beloved TextMate for Elixir development but this is tempting. Better autocomplete may be the killer app for Elixir development.
- Dash for Documentation (obligatory shout out to Sonny Scrogson for teaching a great course and showing me Dash)
- Postman (for testing JSON apis you build with Elixir) Courtesy of Dv
- Wombat for Elixir / Erlang Monitoring
- HoneyBadger for managing Elixir errors
Other great Elixir resources include: