My wife recently got kittens and wanted to show pictures of them with our kids via our ChromeCast. The problem is that there seems to be no simple way to do that.
Here's the work around I came up with:
- Create an album on your iPhone and put all the pictures in it.
- Go into that album and look at the movie that Apple Photos makes for the album.
- Click the share button and select to save that video.
- Go into the YouTube app and upload that video to YouTube.
- Publish the video.
- Go into YouTube itself and watch the video.
- Select the ChromeCast option and then select the video device.