A good friend makes a delightful Cuban Breakfast with:
- black beans
- cilantro sauce
- fried eggs
This is my Irish Cuban version of this using Potato Scones instead.
- Fried eggs (1 to 2 per person)
- Potato scones (1 to 2 per person)
- Seasoned Black Beans (you can buy these at Kroger, canned where they sell the canned beans)
- Minced Cilantro
- Prepare the potato scones and then place them on a plate.
- Fry the eggs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat the black beans and then top the scone with several spoonfuls of the black beans.
- Put the fried egg on top of the beans.
- Add the cilantro.
- Kiss the friend you made them for (yes it is that kind of breakfast meal).