Mashed potatoes are, imho, one of the great joys of life. The problem comes when you made them several nights ago and you’re just tired of them. You don’t want to waste them so, for us, we scone them!
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 batch old mashed potatoes
- 1/2 stick to 1 stick melted butter based on the amount of potatoes
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup gluten free flour
- Put the mashed potatoes in a glass bowl and heat in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes to a standing mixer with salt, butter and flour and combine thoroughly.
- Form into patties and pan fry on a griddle or in a frying pan.