Shelley and I had this one night at Origins 2019 when dining with Lisa Meece. It was unique and delicious.
- 1/4 pound YellowTail Tuna, sliced sashimi style (i.e. thin rectangles)
- Ponzu sauce
- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced; seeds and ribs largely removed
- On a serving tray place a puddle of ponzu sauce. This is where the sashimi will be laid.
- Slice the YellowTail into thin sashimi. Place each piece in the ponzu puddle.
- Top each yellowtail with a dollop of Sriracha and then a ring of Jalapeño.
Serve with a creamy coconut sake if at all possible.