This is an excellent potato dish that I recently served alongside Hoisin Salmon and a green salad.
- 2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, halved (and by small I mean golfball size)
- 5 tbsp olive oil divided into 2 tbsp and 3 tbsp
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tbsp finely chopped pepperoncini
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Turn oven to 400 degrees and set the oven rack to middle. Spray rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Toss potatoes, 2 tsp salt with 2 tbsp olive oil in bowl until well coated. Place potatoes cut side down on the baking sheet and roast until bottoms of potatoes are golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes.
- In bowl you used to toss potatoes, combine pepperoncini, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil.
- Add potatoes to mixture in bowl and toss. Top with the dried parsley. Serve warm.