I’ve always loved raw carrots but never cooked until, at age 49, our neighbor Havilah fed me these at a dinner party and I finished them and then got seconds. Then, when on the Whole 30 Hell Diet, I adopted them as a staple and learned to make them myself (hence the changes by Scott since I never got a recipe).
- 4 to 5 whole carrots quartered lengthwise preferably organic (yes organize actually makes it better)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a 9x11 roasting pan lay out the carrots.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and then shake the pan so they are actually coated. 1 tbsp is really all that’s needed.
- Coat them with garlic powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper to your degree of preferred, salty love. I treat it as a crust but your blood pressure may argue differently. Shake them around to get the coating on all sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and devour. Even my wife, a carrot hating, would never give carrots to bugs bunny, person will eat these.