- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Jalapeños, stemmed and roughly chopped (remove the seeds and ribs for less heat, leave it as is for more)
- 1/4 C Cilantro
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 C Walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 C grated Cotija cheese; substitute feta or parmesan
- In food processor, combine spinach, jalapeños, cilantro, garlic, and walnuts and process until finely chopped.
- With processor running, add Extra Virgin Olive oil until mixture is cohesive, about 10 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl and stir in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste (Pesto can be divided and frozen in 1/4 C increments for future breakfasts!).
See The Proper Binge for more.