- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cucumber halved, seeded and sliced thin
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt + pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken (2.5 lbs), skin removed, meat shredded into bite size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 6 scallions sliced thin
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8 slices crusty bread, lightly toasted (Use Gluten Free Bread if Serving as Gluten Free)
- Combine vinegar and sugar int medium bowl. Microwave on high until sugar dissolves, 90 seconds. Add cucumber slices to bowl and toss to combine.
- Whisk mayo, soy sauce, sesame oil until combined and season with salt & pepper. Toss mayo mixture with chicken pieces, scallions and sesame seeds and season with s & p.
- Arrange 4 slices bread on platter. Add equal amounts chicken salad and top with pickels and second piece of bread. Enjoy.