- 4 salmon fillets (or 2 or 3)
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp diced garlic (or shallots)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil for searing
Note: Add one hour to cooking time if frozen.
- Season the salmon generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon into a bag with the olive oil and the garlic / shallots making sure to cover generously.
- Place the bag into the water and seal with the displacement method.
- Cook at 130 for 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a thin layer of oil until shimmering and then sear for 1.5 minutes on the skin side and about 30 seconds on the other side.