I got this recipe from Angie Gonzalez, a woman at the first church we ever attended in Indianapolis about a dozen years ago – and it was wonderful then and is wonderful today. Thanks Angie!
- 2 to 3 large tomatoes, preferably cored but that’s optional / to your taste
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped cilantro to taste
- 1 to 2 diced jalapenos depending on hotness preferences
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chop tomato and onion to small chunks. Add cilantro and finely chopped jalapenos.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime over the mixture and add salt to taste and toss lightly.