- 5 poblano peppers
- Left over rice (one medium tupperware container)
- 1 bunch green onions diced
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 425. Put rice, green onions, bread crumbs, chili powder, oregano, lime juice eggs, goat cheese, cilantro and garlic in kitchen aid and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Slit down the middle of the poblano peppers and microwave them for 3 minutes.
- Remove seeds from the peppers and then stuff them with the mixture.
- Put them on a baking sheet and then bank for 30 minutes until tender.