- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts; if they are very thick then you may want to cut in half horizontally for portioning
- Salt and pepper (or seasoning) to taste; I advocate for garlic powder
- Set sous vide machine to 60C/140F.
- Season chicken breasts lightly with salt or a seasoning of your choice. Place chicken in sous vide bag, and remove the air through a vacuum sealer or the displacement method.
- Drop the bag in the bath for an hour and a half.
- Remove bag from bath. Take chicken out of the bag, pat dry and season with salt and pepper (or seasoning) to taste.
- Heat up large skillet on high and add oil. Sear chicken breasts for 60 seconds on each side, or until browned. Remove from pan, and place on a plate to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, serve and enjoy!