- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, Colby-Jack and Monterey Jack work well)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup ketchup
- Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, mustard, salt, pepper (to taste) and a dash or two of Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Put the mixture onto a piece of foil and pat into a square shape.
- Sprinkle the cheese it over the meat. Roll up the meat to form a log shape. Pat gently to form a meatloaf and enclose the ends.
- Place the meatloaf in a lightly oiled baking pan or loaf pan. Pour the ketchup over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until meat is cooked through. If it begins to get too brown during cooking, cover with foil. Allow to sit about 10 minutes before cutting.