Note: This recipe isn’t gluten free.
My eldest son Alex’s favorite meal in all the world is Hamburger Helper Stroganoff. I recently figured out how to make a variant on this that he likes even better than what he’s been eating all these years. Enjoy!
- 3 Boxes Hamburger Helper Stroganoff
- 3 pounds roasted turkey breast, cubed (I used a pre-cooked turkey breast from Costco)
- 2 1/4 cups hot water
- 6 3/4 cups milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet place the water, milk, sauce mix from the packages and whisk until sauce mix is merged.
- Add pasta and butter and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add cubed turkey breast at minute 7.
- Add sour cream at very end.