- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp chicken broth concentrate
- 1 onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup wild rice
- 12 oz carrots
- 1 lb cubed vension
- 1 tsp oregano
- Toss the venison in the gluten free flour, seasoning it first with salt and pepper.
- Saute the venison with onion, carrot and garlic until you get a sear on the venison and then onion starts to cook.
- Add water, chicken broth concentrate, rice, tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes
Serve with a vegetable side dish such as ratatouille. Also try serving it with garlic toasts.