This recipe was related orally to me by a former neighbor. It is absolutely delicious, a snap to make and no child can resist it (my son Max recently ate 5 out of 6 chicken breasts done this way). It is also a 4 ingredient meal.
- Mayonaise (equal amount to amount of parmesan cheese)
- Parmesan Cheese (equal amount to amount of mayonaise)
- Gluten free bread crumbs italian flavor
- Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line rimmed baking sheet or metal baking pan with parchment paper or foil (to make cleanup easier).
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally to ensure that they cook more evenly.
- Make a paste out of the mayonaise and parmesan (I use about 1 cup for 3 to 4 breasts; 6 to 8 halved breasts).
- Spread paste over the top of the breast. It will be sticky but it makes a delicious topping.
- Sprinkle with gluten free bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 for 30 to 35 minutes.