- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp 2% milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 cups beef gravy made from beef drippings w/ flour sauteed into them plus beef stock
- Mix ingredients together and shape into patties.
- Coat patties in flour.
- Saute bacon, cut into 2” strips.
- Saute patties 2 minutes per side
- Remove all patties from pan.
- Add gravy to drippings and mix into gravy. Bring to a boil.
- Add patties to pan and simmer 15 minutes in the gravy and then top w/ bacon.