- 3 to 8 lamb chops
- 1 tbsp powdered garlic (or 1 tbsp minced garlic)
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Note: To start from frozen lamb chops, add 1 hour cooking time.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic into a paste in a small bowl.
- Coat lamb chops with paste and then add salt and pepper.
- Put lamb chops into plastic bag and lower into water, removing air from the bag via the immersion method.
- Set temperature to 137 and cook for 2 hours (with an Anova cooker the timer only starts once the water is up to temperature; no need to preheat).
- Remove from water bath and sear in a hot pan for 1 minute per side.