Classically you have hard boiled eggs or soft boiled eggs. These, however, are in between or “squishy”. The best description might be inside out fried eggs. For bonus points you can wrap these in bacon as a not quite scotch egg.
- Eggs - leave eggs in fridge until you’re entirely ready to put in the water
- In a small pot bring water to a full rolling boil.
- Add eggs one by one to the boiling water with a spoon.
- Cook for exactly 7 minutes and then remove to cold running water (empty the pot and let the cold water run over the eggs).
- Peel and eat immediately.