One of the best things about a trip to Disney’s Polynesian Village is having their fresh made rolls slathered in their Macadamia Nut Honey Butter. Happily this can be easily made at home in just minutes and it is fantastic on pancakes, crescent rolls, my wife’s Homemade Apple Cake, etc.
- 1 stick warm butter; preferably Kerry Gold or another high quality butter
- 1/4 cup toasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup honey (local honey is best for your immune system if you have it)
- In a mixing bowl combine the three ingredients and stir.
- Move to a tupper ware or other resealable container since it will keep and you really want to always be soft and spreadable (so you want to leave it on the counter if at all possible).