- 1 cup Ricotta
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 slices gluten free bread toasted (if you are serving to a mixed GF and non GF crowd then you want to use a crusty boule like a decent sourdough)
- Honey for drizzling
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced horizontally - 1/2 to 1 peach per slice of bread depending on the size of the slice; GF bread runs smaller so you may need two slices to accommodate a full peach
- Mix the ricotta, the sugar and the vanilla together.
- Spread the ricotta mixture onto the bread.
- Layer the peaches over the toasted bread / ricotta mixture.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately.