The best s’more I ever had was given to me by Adorable Cannon Fodder and served around a late night campfire. It was … fully optimized.
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Square marshmallows
- Hershey’s bars
- Double stuff Oreo
- Find a late night campfire and sit around it shooting the breeze while mildly dazed and confused. Bonus points if you can do it with people you are really fond of.
- Toast the marshmallow. Avoid burning yourself on the nuclear level heat that can emanate from a carefully tended campfire that burns for hours.
- Drop that marshmallow on a stack of the other ingredients above and revel in the intense rush of chocolate fueled emotion.
- Say Thank You Adorable Cannon Fodder.