- 1 gluten free pie crust
- 3 eggs
- Corn syrup poured into a 1 cup measuring cup, stopping half way between 3/4 and 1 cup
- Molasses poured 1/2 way between 3/4 and 1 cup
- Honey poured 1/2 way between 3/4 and 1 cup (the total of the liquids is 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cruzan vanilla rum
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup diced pecans or pecan halves
- Beat eggs in standing mixer.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Beat all ingredients together
- Fill pie crust and bake for 25 minutes w/ ring over the crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes more (at 350).