- 1 Gluten Free Pie Crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 11 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- Pre-bake the pie crust as per directions.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vinegar until combined.
- Sprinkle coconut over baked pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over coconut.
- Bake until set approximately 1 hour. Cover with aluminum foil after 30 minutes to prevent excess browning.