3/4 cups gluten free flour, Bobs Red Mill 3/4 cups buck wheat flour 2/3 cups coca powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup butter flavored baking crisco (i.e. 1 stick) 2/3 cups sugar 2/3 cups brown sugar 2 eggs 4 T rice milk or soy milk (dairy milk can be used) 1 T vanilla 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips w/o milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt in a bowl
- In the kitchen aid, beat butter flavored crisco, sugar, egg, brown sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in the rice milk and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in the flour mixture until just combined
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Bake by teaspoonfuls on sheet 12 minutes
- Store on plates overnight until hard enough to put in cookie jar.