This is a recipe for a double batch which makes roughly 14 16 oz jars of Peach Moonshine. As a non drinker, I have never tasted it but the folks who have seemed to adore it “Oh that’s good.”
- 2 64- ounce white grape peach juice
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 8 ripe peaches peeled and quartered
- 6 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups Everclear
- 1 cup cup peach schnapps
- Add juice, brown sugar, peaches and cinnamon sticks to a large pot.
- Bring to a low boil and boil 3 to 4 minutes or until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to sit until cooler.
- Add Everclear and peach schnapps and stir.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Place peaches in the bottom of each moonshine jar and add the moonshine.
- Serve over ice with a garnish of peach and sprig of mint.
See Also: Call Me PMC