This is simultaneously sweet and sour and absolutely delightful. It is also referred to in my house hold as Lisa’s Giggle Juice.
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (this is 1 oz lemon juice or 1/2 the amount of vodka)
- A wedge of lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake to make it cold.
- Take a wedge of lemon and go around the edge of a glass to dampen it. Dip the glass in sugar to add a sugared rim.
- Add ice to the glass taking care not to disturb the rim.
- Fill with what’s in the shaker.