These are delightfully simple and couldn’t be easier to make. And they have the advantage that they are actually pretty healthy (at least by candy standards).
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or sweetened angel flake coconut; either works
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter; peanut butter works just fine and tastes great
- 1/3 cup honey or brown rice syrup; honey works just fine and you are more likely to have honey on hand
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Add ingredients to standing mixer and mix well.
- Let chill in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls.
- Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated. That’s it!