- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 3 cups vanilla vodka chilled (if your remember) or just the whole bottle
- 2 cups amaretto (this is 1/2 the small bottle)
- Frozen Cranberries
- Cranberry Simple Syrup
- In a large pitcher combine orange juice, vodka, amaretto and prosecco (you can also keep the prosecco separate and top each drink individually).
- Pour into glasses with ice and stir in 1 1/2 tbsp simple syrup.
- Top with frozen cranberries.
Cranberry Simple Syrup from Whole Cranberries
. 1 12 ounce bag cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a medium sauce pan bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook stirring frequently for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer, pressing on solids to extract liquids.
Cranberry Simple Syrup from Leftover Cranberry Orange Relish
Note 1: This is a great way to kill off the cranberry sauce that is a required Thanksgiving staple but no one actually eats.
Note 2: This makes more of a paste than a syrup but it still works great.
- 1 to 2 cups of the left over cranberry orange relish from Thanksgiving that no one eats besides you and maybe one other holiday guest.
- 1/2 cup sugar to taste
- 1 cup water
- Bring all ingredients to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely. This is important; I didn’t and got a nasty burn.
- Process in a blender until smooth.