- 8 5 to 7 ounce chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally (optional)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 8 peeled garlic cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 scallion sliced thing
- Add chicken and soy sauce to large bowl and toss until coated. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat a bit of vegetable oil in a non stick skillet and brown the chicken on both sides.
- Add coconut milk, coder vinegar, garlic , bay leaves and pepper to bowl with soy sauce and whisk until combined.
- Add coconut milk mixture to chicken and bring to boil. Reduce head to medium low and simmer uncovered until chicken has an internal temperature of 175 degrees. Transfer chicken to platter and tent with aluminum foil.
- Discard bay leaves and cook until sauce is thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken, top with scallions and enjoy!
Serve with white rice!