- 8 oz gluten free sugar cookies; XYZ brand
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup or 2 oz confectioners sugar
- 4 tbsp Myers Dark Rum
- 2 tbsp Frangelico
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz granulated sugar)
- Process cookies and pecans in food processor until finely ground, about 15 seconds. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in confectioners sugar, rum, frangelico, corn syrup and cocoa.
- Working with one heaping tablespoon at a time roll into balls and dip in sugar.
- Transfer to large plate and refrigerate until firm about 1 hour.