- 1 cup gluten free flour - I really, really like Krusteaz
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Lingonberry Jam
- Add to blender jar flour, sugar, salt, eggs and milk and then give it a strong whir on Puree or another high setting.
- Put blender jar in fridge and let sit for 2 hours.
- Heat hot griddle or frying pan and then cook pancakes flipping once. These are very, very thin and delicate and will cook almost instantly so keep a close eye on them.
- Serve with Lingonberry Jam.