- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add the mashed bananas and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine, then add to the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.