I’ve been making these since 6/25/2012 and I’ve probably made over 100 batches by now. They were the first good gluten free baked good I ever made and they remain a standout.
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
2 large eggs
- 2.5 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup diced pecans
- 1/2 cup ghiradelli milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 300.
- In standing mixer combine (in this order) eggs, oil, agave nectar and mix well.
- Add almond meal, sea salt, baking soda. Mix well.
- Add pecans and chocolate. Mix well. Put on cookie sheet on parchment paper.
- Bake at 300 for 22 minutes.