- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce (yes the Louisiana style hot sauce really matters; for this Sriracha just isn’t the same)
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons capers, roughly chopped (balsamic capers if possible)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, parsley, hot sauce, whole-grain mustard, garlic, capers, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, scallion, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Let sit for 1 hour for flavors to combine, then serve or cover and store in the refrigerator.
Serious Eats gave me the start on this recipe.