- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- Combine marinade ingredients until the sugar has dissolved
- Slice chicken into 1/4 to 1/3 strips.
- Combine marinade with chicken in plastic bag for at least 2 hours before cooking.
- Bring 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tablespoon curry powder, peanut butter, chicken stock, and 1/4 cup brown sugar to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and soy sauce; season to taste with salt.
- Preheat grill to high for 10 minutes.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Service with peanut sauce.