- 2 lbs shrimp. If these aren’t grilling shrimp then you need to thaw them and butterfly them (cut down center and split so can lie flat on grill)
- 55 m 6 servings 273 cals
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce -or- 1/4 cup diced fire roasted tomatoes + 1/2 tsp italian spices (this is better); coarsely dice the tomatoes even further using a plunge whisker
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Heinz Chili Sauce
- As much horseradish as you can stand
- Squirt of siracha
Note: Its an inexact, to taste thing here.
- Thaw shrimp and butterfly if needed (you can buy grilling shrimp w/ this done already for you)
- Assemble marinade and marinate shrimp for 1 to 2 hours.
- Heat grill for 10 minutes.
- Clean grill with brush. Soak paper towel in oil and use tongs to oil the grates.
- Cook shrimp for 5 minutes and then serve w/ cocktail sauce.
Marinade came from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/21694/marinated-grilled-shrimp/